The property has been completely re-furnished and decorated (Nov. '12) and offers all modern facilities, bed linen and towels, plus private off-street parking for 2 cars."
This is a deceptively spacious, modern townhouse over 3 floors (sleeping 5 guests) offering immaculate accommodation in the very centre of town.
In this secluded mews courtyard there's ample private parking for at least 2 cars (immediately outside your front door) yet within 300m you have 1 supermarket, 2 bars, 3 take-aways, 4 good restaurants and 5 cafés/bistros - plus much more beyond !
The house was totally re-decorated & furnished in Nov 2012 and comprises:
On the top floor, the master bedroom with spacious ensuite showerroom.
- from your balcony, enjoy the views across the rooftops and steeples to the hills beyond.
On the first floor, a large twin bedroom, and a single bedroom (with additional guest bed).
- all our bedrooms have ample storage space in the form of wardrobes/cupboards and chest of drawers
- there's a hairdyrer and radio-alarm clock in each bedroom.
The generous family bathroom has an over-bath (Mira) shower.
On the ground floor you'll find a compact modern kitchen with electric oven & ceramic hob, washing machine, fridge (with freezer compartment), dishwasher and microwave.
- a comprehensive set of crockery, cutlery, pots and pans are included
- 4-slice toaster, plus tea and coffee pots
- on request, a 'starter pack' of essentials can be arranged ahead of your arrival.
The roomy lounge has a sofa and snuggler to seat 5 in comfort, plus extra chairs for visitors.
The dining area has an extendable table which can seat up to six.
French doors lead directly out to the enclosed south-facing patio garden at the rear of the house.
- there is bench seating so you can enjoy the flowers and shrubs in this private sun trap.
There's also a convenient WC on the ground floor, and an under-stair cupboard off the lounge for all your coats and shoes etc.
- for the summer months, feel free to use the picnic hampers and cool-boxes for lazy lunches in the local parks, or whilst you tour the wonderful Borders scenery that surrounds you.
The lounge, twin and double bedrooms boast LCD TVs with Freeview and DVD players - there's a wide range of DVD / VHS films and CD music to choose from. We've also provided games, books and magazines should the weather turn inclement.
There are numerous excellent restaurants, hotels, bars and takeaways all within a few hundred yards stroll. Although your house is ideally situated to enjoy all these attractions and amenities, it also provides a modern, fully fitted kitchen. So, for those who prefer to self-cater you are within a short walk of Tesco, Sainsbury, and Co-op supermarkets, plus all other typical high street shops just a short walk from your front door. Peebles is noted across Scotland and the North of England for its number and variety of independent speciality shops.
This self-catering property is available for:
- Holiday Rental
- Short and Long-Term Lets *
- Corporate Bookings
- House Swap
* Bed linen and towels are included for all except Short/Long-Term Lets.
Contact Details :
Please mention that you found us through the 'Royal Burgh' website.
Web : Elcho Street Mews